In this video we show you how to make a beautiful spring bouquet that could be used as a gift or to decorate your home. In this bouquet we have used the spiral technique and the floral materials used combine different shades from yellows, pinks, oranges.
What is a spring bouquet exactly?
A spring bouquet is a floral arrangement composed of various flowers and foliage that is used to decorate interior spaces or as a gift during the spring season. These bouquets are usually filled with fresh, colorful flowers that, as a gift, represent the beauty and rebirth of nature during this season.
Spring bouquets usually include flowers typical of the season, such as tulips, roses, lilies, daisies, daffodils, gerberas, hyacinths and peonies, among others. They may also contain plant branches or green foliage to add texture and contrast.
This product is popular for celebrating special occasions during the spring, such as weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, or as a gift to simply brighten someone's day. In addition to its aesthetic beauty, a spring bouquet transmits joy, freshness and optimism, since it symbolizes the awakening of nature after winter and the arrival of a new season full of life and color.
In the video, we use these flowers to put together our spring bouquet:
- Lilium LA: Lilium LA are a hybrid of lilies that are characterized by having large trumpet-shaped flowers and vibrant colors. They are known for their intense fragrance and are found in a wide range of shades, such as white, yellow, orange, pink and red.
- Gerbera : These spring flowers are native to Africa and belong to the daisy family. It stands out for its bright colors and cheerful appearance. It is available in a wide variety of shades, such as red, orange, yellow, pink and white.
- Sunflower: The sunflower is a plant characterized by its large, bright yellow flowers that seem to follow the movement of the sun. They represent joy and vitality, and are usually associated with summer and the countryside.
- Lisianthus: Lisianthus is an elegant and delicate flower found in a variety of colors, including white, pink, lilac and blue. Its soft petals and multi-layered flowers give it a romantic look.
- Daisy: Daisies are classic, recognizable flowers, with white petals and a yellow center. These flowers are known for their simple appearance and their symbolism associated with innocence and purity. Daisies are used in bouquets, garden decorations and can also be found as cut flowers in florists.
- Alstroemerias: Alstroemerias, also known as Peruvian lilies, are flowers native to South America. They are recognized for their exotic appearance and striking petals in a wide range of colors, such as white, yellow, orange, pink and purple.
- Eucalyptus (green): Eucalyptus is a tree characterized by its aromatic foliage and elongated green leaves. A floral bouquet is widely used and in the floristry industry as a decorative filler due to its pleasant aroma and elegant appearance.
- Murraya (green): Murraya is a perennial shrub grown for its shiny, dark green leaves. It is known for its citrus aroma and fragrant white flowers.
- Limonium (green): Limonium, also known as "immortelle", is a small, delicate flower with flowers that vary in shades of white, pink and purple. It is characterized by its ability to dry and maintain its shape and color for a long time.
- Blue Star Fern: The Blue Star fern is a variety of fern distinguished by its delicate, blue-green fronds. It provides a soft and elegant texture to bouquets and floral arrangements.