For a greater durability of your flowers, follow our instructions and enjoy it for longer. Here are 6 Tips:
- Have your vase prepared and washed, fill it with very fresh water ⅔ of its capacity.
- Pour one of the two sachets of preservative that we have sent you into the PERSIAN box.
- Remove the wrapping in which your flowers are wrapped. Let them breathe well!
- Cut the stems to the desired length, always diagonally or bevelled, and repeat this operation every time you change the water, preferably every 2-3 days. This way they will always stay hydrated.
- Place the flowers in the vase, making sure all the stems are submerged in the water.
- Place the flowers away from sunlight and heat sources, preferably in a cool place.
PS: A trick in case the flowers have lasted so long that you don't have any preservative sachets left. Take a coffee-type glass, fill it with water, squeeze the juice of half a lemon and add a teaspoon of sugar, shake it vigorously and dilute the mixture in the vase with fresh water and cross it out…. .you already have your homemade nutrients.